A little Bundle of joy. Palo Santo means Holy wood, Ume say clear your mind, raise your frequency and uplift your space with the scent of these beautifully fragrant sacred sticks. Palo Santo has been used in shamanic rituals to relieve negative or stuck energy. An uplifting alternative to sage, it encourages clarity of thinking, a free and open mind. Ume source their Palo Santo from Licensed plantations, where trees are replanted, making this a sustainable choice.
Focus the presence in your space and let this grounding wood take you to new heights. Emma at Ume says she doesn't use a lot of Palo Santo, as it lasts such a long time and only in ceremony, this makes her orders with the Peruvian farm small and sustainable.
- A bundle of beautifully aromatic chunky Peruvian Palo Santo sticks
- each stick roughly 10cm long
- 3-4 sticks per 35g bundle
- Branded with UME flower of life logo (on 1 stick per bundle)
- Ethically sourced from licensed plantation, involved in replanting Palo Santo trees