G&W Supply make these beaut small batch natural pressed wood incense cones in Seattle, inspired by America's great national parks and monuments, transporting you there with the light of a match.
JOSHUA TREE > White Sage, Cedarwood & Eucalyptus
Light, fragrant clean scent perfect for lighting and throwing those windows open
- Pressed Wood incense cones are hand-dipped
- housed in a sturdy aluminum tin
- the lid can be used as a burning surface.
- Each cone will burn for 20-30 minutes with a scent longevity of 2-4 hours.
- Each tin contains 30 incense cones.
- They craft products that celebrate nature and we advocate for and support public lands through annual donations to the National Park Foundation and Washington National Park Fund.
- 100% vegan. 100% eco-friendly. 100% recyclable. Ethically sourced + produced. Never tested on animals. Petroleum free. GMO free. Lead free. Phthalate free. Made in the small batches in Seattle, WA, USA.