We've all been taken by surprise with the current way of life, Tabitha Eve can make that a little easier with their washable, biodegradable face masks, for Bigs and Smalls made with Organic Cotton, bamboo and natural rubber. Being alert doesn't mean we have to be wasteful, these are the earth friendly way to cover your nose and mouth when you're out and about, Stay Safe. Grown Up's masks also available.
PLEASE NOTE - these are not N95 compliant and are not for medical use. These masks are for home use only and should be used in line with the guidance from World Health Organisation or your countries own health guidelines
- Made from Organic Cotton, bamboo and natural rubber
- Environmentally friendly
- plastic free
- no packaging
- Masks should be washed after every use.
- These masks can be laundered but they are not suitable for tumble drying
- Uk made in Wales
- MASKS MUST NOT BE WORN DURING SLEEP
- Children should be supervised when wearing masks.