Gentle and effective, Nathalie Bond's multitasking balm is a blend of moisture replenishing botanicals designed to soften, nourish, cleanse and soothe. Don’t complicate your routine when one antioxidant-rich balm does so much. It provides deep nourishment for dry skin, effortlessly removes dirt and makeup, and gently soothes minor skin irritations. At JB HQ we have a pot on the counter, by the sink and in the office, its our essential for all your skin could possibly need!
Nathalie Bond recommends this balm if you have sensitive skin, are pregnant or want something that will be safe to use on the kids.
- 60ml recycled glass bottle & metal lid
- suitable for all skin types
- Contains vitamins
- 100% natural, 86% organic
- Hand made in the UK
- 6 month use by once open
- + Organic Calendula Oil is renowned for its calming and soothing properties on the skin. It contains Vitamin A Vitamin B1 Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6 Vitamin E and Salicylic Acid.
- + Organic Jojoba Oil is a liquid wax and is one of the most important oils in skincare. Unlike many other oils, jojoba is chemically very similar to human sebum. It has a natural SPF of 5 and penetrates the skin rapidly leaving a soft non-sticky feel.
- + Beeswax carries antiviral, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial properties that are essential in fighting chapped skin and bacterial infections that tend to affect us most in the dry, winter months. It forms a protective wall by sealing in moisture in our skin.
- + Organic Apricot Kernel Oil is light in texture and easily absorbed into the skin and is one of the best oils for sensitive skins, as it may help calm irritation and inflammation. Apricot kernel oil is also rich in vitamins including A, E and B.