I am so utterly stoked to be able to bring you this incredible brand, I mean, they're not a brand they're a lifestyle!
Dick Pearce have been hand making 100% wooden belly boards since 1928.
Jamie and Andy who own it now, have kept the design true to the original and the Dick Pearce crew pride themselves on offering a totally rad, totally beautiful natural alternative to the dreaded throw away polystyrene body boards which fill and fall out of the bins all over Cornwall. They work with charities who are trying to get these plastic boards banned and work to clear the plastic off the beaches. These are not just for waves in Cornwall, the great thing about Bellyboarding is you just need the sea and some waves, it's so much fun even in small white water. It's instantly achievable (you can hone that skill though!) for little folk and you big folk too, family fun for everyone, just watch those smiles flow!
I could talk about these boards all day, but the real test is having the most amount of fun on the board yourself, super slim and lightweight, they're easy to pack in the car, if you have older children, get them the adult board and it'll last them a lifetime.
- Each Dick Pearce bellyboard is unique with an individual nose bend - the templates and designs have been passed down through the generations.
- Each bellyboard is handmade in the Dick Pearce & Friends workshop in Newquay, Cornwall.
- Plywood is a very low carbon and sustainable product. If looked after, DP bellyboards will last a lifetime.
- AVAILABLE: vintage sun yellow, jolly brown aqua, naked - untreated for you to oil or paint youself!
- Standard measurements: 'Surfrider Model' are 120cm in length, 30cm nose width, 29cm tail width, 0.9cm thick
- WOOD IS GOOD!