It’s really important to us that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
From time to time we may need to change this policy and will do so by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 10th March 2015.
What information does JOLLY BROWN collect?
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order or other communication such as e-mail. We also collect information if you participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we will ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, debit/credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously as a guest.
- We will also collect information about gift recipients. This is so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- We use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. For further information on this please refer to the Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below.
What do you do with this information?
We believe that it is essential for us to understand our customers, therefore we require this information to best understand your needs and provide you with the best service possible, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To personalise your experience when using the site, and to allow us to provide the type of content and product offerings in which are most suited to you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you no longer wish to receive these e-mails from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails.
How do we protect visitor information?
Security is really important to us and therefore in order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. This site is SSL encrypted, as you can see by the padlock in the address bar.
Do we use “cookies”?
They are also used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail newsletter subscription, please click on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. To completely remove your account, please email us and we will delete it for you. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue via our contact form, or to firstname.lastname@example.org